Monday, October 28, 2013

Approval statements - 86

                                 Out of the Books Stuff       
                               Experience English-in-Action
                 (updated on 7th,14th,21st & 28th of every month)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Click Grammarmail.com  For Grammar basics.
Browse down for Communicative English Lessons (Old Posts)          

                                   APPROVING AN ACT

You are on the right track. Or you are right on this.
I’m very glad about that. (Some act).
I’ am glad that  you have given up that bad idea.
I’m  too happy to know that you quit smoking.
I’ am glad that you aren’t  a smoker now.
This whole idea of yours is excellent.
I strongly agree with you on this matter/issue,.
I can’t say no this fantabulous offer.
I do like your new sales strategy.
Hundred percent for your excellent job.
I like the way you approach the problems.
I think it’s a good idea.
You did the job very well.
I ‘m glad that she has agreed to join the Oriental Insurance.
It’s really nice that, she refrained from filing the suit.
It’s very excellent indeed. (Job/work)
She is on the right course.
You have done a good thing in appointment Mrs. Sara.
The president is right on his reforms.
I appreciate your courage to silence your enemies.
I Think the new government is doing  good things for the people.
I do agree with you on this issue.
Though she is not rich, still she helps the poor, a good samaritan, indeed.
Though the Government measures are tough, they are necessary to save the economy.
I fully agree with you on this strategy/matter.
You are an excellent writer, there isn’t any doubt about it.
You are a born horse rider, excellent.
I am happy that you have joined the legal services firm.
I have no objection to ………
You have selected a very good match  (dress) 
This dress suits on you.
The response to the above statements is Thanks/ Thank you very much                                                    
END OF THE POST


No comments:

Post a Comment